Shipment and delivery
Lavazza’s goal is to deliver all orders as quickly as possible. If you have any urgent delivery maBers, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (212) 725-8800.
All orders will ship with either USPS, UPS or FEDEX with the selected delivery shipping method to the shipping address indicated at checkout. If USPS does not deliver to your physical address, please use a different shipping address.
Available shipping options:
● Standard Delivery: Allow 1-7 days for delivery from date of shipment
● Expedited Shipping: Allow 2-3 days for delivery from date of shipment.
● Expedited Shipping is only available for the contiguous 48 states and not available for AK, HI, PR or other US territories or APO/FPO address.
● Sorry, early AM service is not available
Shipping cut off times:
● Orders placed Monday through Friday by 3PM US EST will ship the same day
● Orders placed after 3PM US EST on Friday and throughout the weekend will ship on Monday
● Orders placed on federally observed holidays will ship the next business day
Free shipping applies to orders with a final merchandise value over $50, excluding any taxes or fees. Shipping rates for all services will be displayed at checkout. All orders shipped to addresses outside the contiguous, lower 48 US states will have a $5 service fee added. This includes AK, HI, PR and outlying US territories and applies to all orders, including those receiving free shipping.
Requested changes of shipping addresses cannot be guaranteed once an order has been placed.
Title and risk of law pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed if the carrier is not able to successfully deliver to the address indicated as the delivery address at checkout. Should the order not be deliverable by USPS, UPS or FEDEX, the carrier will leave a notice with a phone number to be contacted in order to arrange a new delivery date.
Lavazza is not liable for any delays in shipment depending on the carrier faults, handling of volume surges, omission or misconduct in conducting delivery services.